April 14, 2008

Interested in adding to the New York Reef ?

WFC In the Loop invites you to add your crocheted coral pieces to the exhibit at the World Financial Center. The deadline is May 17 to submit your work.

If you're interested, please email us at
intheloop@brookfieldproperties.com and you'll receive information about how and when we'll be collecting pieces.

Our next scheduled meetings for In The Loop are
Brown Bag Social, May 2, 12-2p
After Work Social, May 7, 6-8p

More meeting dates can be added if there's an interest.
Let us know. We'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited the exhibit yesterday and whow!
I went home and imediately croched something to contribute.
Am looking forward to hearing from you so I can contribute.

the show is magnificent! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I visited the exhibit yeasterday and WHOW!
I came home immediately and made something to contribute to the Reef.
I can't wait to bring a few friends to view.
Great! Beautiful